• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Pantied Suzi

Pantied Suzi

Dead Email

• Dead Email
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts
  • Interests: Panties, bras, camis, earring, nail polish, crossdressing, and talking to people who are into the same.
  • Sexuality:Bi-curious

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:08 AM

I found this article to Dear Abby in the newpaper last week sometime.  It seems like every few months, someone writes in with something to do about crossdressing.  I am reposting it to those of you girls who missed it in the newspaper.

WIFE WONDERS HOW TO ADDRESS HUSBAND'S CHOICE OF CLOTHES

DEAR ABBY: I think my husband may be a cross-dresser. Last night while "Roland" and I were cuddling in bed, I felt his legs and they were smoother than mine. I asked him why he keeps shaving his legs and stomach, and then it dawned on me. Roland has sent me e-mails hinting about dressing up.
One year, he purchased a pair of high heels, saying he wanted to dress up like a woman. I examined them the other day and there is evidence that they have been worn more than once. My lingerie drawer is sometimes a mess, and sometimes my clothes are a bit out of place. I believe my husband dresses up while I'm out of town on business trips.

I'd kind of like to see him dressed up, but I'm afraid he might look sexier than me. Lately Roland has been asking me if he can join me when I go shopping for clothes. He does chores around the house (vacuuming, ironing, dishes), and if he enjoys cross-dressing, I say he can wear any outfit he wants. How can I tell him I know what he's doing? -- WISE TO HIM IN FORT WORTH

DEAR WISE TO HIM: The next time the two of you cuddle up in bed, tell Roland you have been thinking about the e-mail he sent you regarding dressing up, that it's OK with you, and you think you might enjoy seeing him that way. It's a non-threatening way to get the message across.

But please remember that not all men who shave their body hair are cross-dressers. And if your husband has been doing the ironing -- and the washing that would naturally precede it -- your clothes may not have been the way you left them because he put them away. As to him accompanying you shopping, plenty of non-cross-dressers shop with their wives -- and some of them have better taste than the women.
"Panties are not the best thing in life, but next to it!"

#2 Pantyholic

Pantyholic

CHIEF PANTY

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,440 posts
  • Interests: Cruising for sex in panties, webmaster of this site and trying to build a genuine active community, travel, collectables, motorcycles, and bargain hunting at flea markets etc
  • Sexuality:Bi-sexual

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

Oh fucking hell who on earth makes this shit up  :lol: like she thinks he maybe a crossdresser yea right shaving your legs and buying high heels could be mistaken for a new way of riding a bicycle I suppose. The knicker drawer in a mess could be an invasion of rodents..

Dear DEAR WISE TO HIM
Look through your panties very carefully If my suspicions are correct I think somewhere in the back of the drawer you will discover a nest of mice. Send your husband an email reporting the invasion and that your fear of mice has left you petrified. He may well send you a reply assuring you everything is alright and that he has telephoned for an exterminator to call round and deal with the situation. However due to mice urine and feces contamination your panties may well be removed and destroyed. Send another email to your husband explaining the exterminator wants to remove your panties and after some consideration you think its best that he does.
Abby

#3 tinyguy23

tinyguy23

Married, Straight

• Member++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • Interests: Hockey, Baseball, College Football, cooking (eating), watersports (the kind on a lake or river), travel,
  • Sexuality:Straight

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

R O T F, L M F A O ! ! !   :lol:

When Dear Abby dies, you get the job PH

Edited by tinyguy23, 26 April 2010 - 11:36 PM.

**tinyguy23**

#4 Pantied Suzi

Pantied Suzi

Dead Email

• Dead Email
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,222 posts
  • Interests: Panties, bras, camis, earring, nail polish, crossdressing, and talking to people who are into the same.

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

Dear Wise to Him,
     The only way to be sure is to wait until your husband leaves for the day and then throw away all his men's undies and replace them with a drawer full of his own satin and lace panties.  (Throw in a few bras for good measure.)  Or better yet, throw away all of his and then add to your own collection and just share one panty drawer.  This not only will remove any doubt about your husband is wearing panties but will also save time when doing the laundry as you won't have to waste vaulable time in sorting his and hers undies. And for the other wives out there who think that your husband is slipping on a pair of your panties when you are not home, you are correct.  All husbands slip on a pair of their wives panties from time to time.  It's nothing to worry about, you can't stop it, so you might as well embrace it and enjoy it together.
---Abby
"Panties are not the best thing in life, but next to it!"

#5 LingerieandLace

LingerieandLace

Fran Brice

• Member++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Interests: I love to wear all lingerie and I do wear panties 24/7. I love to email with others, with like interests and I always love to see others dressed in their lingerie as well! LingerieandLace@gmail.com

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:33 PM

Once again PH to the rescue! Who knew that he was our Abby... Francine
Life is but a short trip .... we all must make the best of it as we travel on our journey, through our very "brief" Life here !

#6 satinguy469

satinguy469

Silk Panty

• Dead Email
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts
  • Interests: Smooth, Shiny, String Bikini panties

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

LOL. Clever PH. At least she told her to tell him the truth, she likes it.

#7 mic091221

mic091221

Buttery Soft Silky Knickers

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts
  • Interests: Love wearing and shopping for panties. i cannot stop shopping for them, in the winter time, i like to wear the pantislips that have the long legs on them, to keep me warm in the snow.. lol

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:22 AM

Dear Abby, send me the addresses of these women that want to have fun with this.
silky soft panties are lifes way of saying no matter what happens in life,, you can still feel good all over..

#8 wings32s

wings32s

Paper Panty :-(

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests: Still listing them,,, Lots of interests,, trying to enjoy the ones that cost very little,,, Like friends, beaches, dogs,,,,,,,,,

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:59 PM

OMG, Just dress him up, then knock him down and have Fun!!

Hugs,

Faye
Life is mostly froth and bubble;
Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in anotherís trouble,
Courage in our own.

AND:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly shot and used up, totally worn out and screaming

"WOOOOOOOO! what a ride!"

Love and Hope,

Faye

#9 PanchuMan

PanchuMan

Paper Panty :-(

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests: Music, art, humor
    Panties, Bras, Slips, Nightgowns, Skirts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:48 PM

View PostPantied Suzi, on 26 April 2010 - 08:08 AM, said:

...I'm afraid he might look sexier than me...
Timeless, priceless... hilarious.

I don't get why Abby is covering for the guy going into his wife's lingerie though. It's amazing that the guy is capable of washing and ironing but can't keep the things straight in the drawer. He could always take a phone pic of the drawer "before" to help himself out.

Edited by PanchuMan, 24 April 2011 - 11:50 PM.

#10 TerriC

TerriC

Chiffon panty

• Pending
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Interests: Pantyhose, bodystockings, stockings, really anything nylon related, and comic books.

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:30 AM

I guess I never realized how lucky I was that my ex wife had an unorganized panty drawer.
TerriC

#11 KimberlyMN

KimberlyMN

Chiffon panty

• Member++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Sexuality:Gay

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:11 AM

PH .. your just too funny .. I agree with Tinyguy when they start looking for a replacement you should go for it .. it would put a new twist on the old advice column ..  :D
My panties are like American Express .. I never leave home without them.

#12 chico8691

chico8691

Y-Fronts

• 4 posts
  • Interests: wearing panties and dresses, Being a sissy, public humiliation

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

I can't stop laughing at the fact the letter writer is saying she thinks her husband is hinting at cross-dressing. Wow, this lady is D-U-M-B. !

#13 SilkyBottomCD

SilkyBottomCD

Y-Fronts

• 2 posts
  • Interests: Lingerie

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Every time I go into my wife's lingerie drawer, she is usually in the bed watching me as I pick out the sexiest pair I can find.    Dear Abby would have a field day with that.

#14 TheWez

TheWez

Nylon Panty

• Pending
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests: Panties of course...

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

Dear Abby,

The other day I came home to my husband on all fours being spit roasted by two young men while wearing only string bikini panties. When the man in his mouth spilled my husband greedily gobbled the goo as if he had not eaten in weeks.  When the lad behind him shot a wad on my beloved’s ass he moaned like a whore.  I am uncertain, but am beginning to suspect that my husband is bi-curious....  ;)

Edited by TheWez, 06 December 2012 - 04:23 PM.

Top, bottom, pitcher, catcher...as long as I'm in the game I'm all of the above...