• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nylonluv

nylonluv

Lace Panty

• Member++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests: I love wearing and sharing nylon panties and all kinds of lingerie, my girlfriend likes me wearing and sharing with her dressed in nighties, slips ..... ready for bed.
  • Sexuality:Bi-sexual

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

'Spy in ladies' public toilet wore knickers'

Friday, March 26, 2010, 14:59

A FORMER call centre worker spied on a woman in a public toilet while wearing his girlfriend's knickers, a court heard.

Police were called after a man was believed to be acting suspiciously at the public toilets at Victoria Park in Swansea between 2pm and 3pm on March 21 of this year.

It is alleged the defendant had entered a cubicle in the female toilets and was observing women using a hole which had been drilled in the partition.

Prosecutor's said a woman entered the toilets and noticed the last cubicle was engaged.

"The first cubicle was clogged with toilet paper so she used the middle cubicle. She became aware of someone in the end cubicle, but they were not making any noise. She looked under the door and could not see any feet. She returned home and told her partner and they waited outside the cubicle until the defendant exited the toilets."

Police were called and a man, was arrested on suspicion of voyeurism.

It is alleged he was found to be wearing two pairs of extremely soiled women's knickers, which he said belonged to his girlfriend.

The 47-year-old male, who appeared at Swansea Magistrates Court, is accused of observing another person carrying out a private act, knowing that the person did not consent to being observed, for the purposes of sexual gratification.

Rachel Elimelech, defending, said the defendant denied the allegation, had been living in Swansea for 11 years and in a relationship for the past two years.

Magistrates declined jurisdiction and remanded the defendendent in custody ahead of his next appearance before magistrates on Tuesday, May 4, when the case will be committed for trial at Crown Court.

The lesson is, keep out of the ladies loos..if you are a guy in panties,

Edited by nylonluv, 26 March 2010 - 08:18 PM.

Posted Image

'The art of flying is throwing yourself on the ground and missing'

#2 Pantyholic

Pantyholic

CHIEF PANTY

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts
  • Interests: Cruising for sex in panties, webmaster of this site and trying to build a genuine active community, travel, collectables, motorcycles, and bargain hunting at flea markets etc
  • Sexuality:Bi-sexual

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

Actually if that wasn't serious it would be funny, but I laughed all the same. Nice find

#3 mic091221

mic091221

Buttery Soft Silky Knickers

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  • Interests: Love wearing and shopping for panties. i cannot stop shopping for them, in the winter time, i like to wear the pantislips that have the long legs on them, to keep me warm in the snow.. lol
  • Sexuality:Straight

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:44 PM

you know,, if he was smart,, he would of shaved his legs,, pulled his panties down and sat down like normal,, and make sounds or at least tried to make sounds like he was passing a little lepercon (spelled wrong LOL) that way she wouldn't of gotten suspicous of him....
silky soft panties are lifes way of saying no matter what happens in life,, you can still feel good all over..